【Pre-Order】Warhammer Age of Sigmar RPG Soulbound Era of The Beast
Please read our pre-order policy at the foot of the webpage before ordering (It is important when you want the order sent separately).
Please be aware that the following product is a pre-order and is expected to be released/(Re)stocked in April 2024.
As our supplier hasn’t provided a detailed release/restock date, so it is likely to delay. Thus, we strongly recommend you to order this item separately with all other items to avoid the possible late dispatch of the whole order.
Era of the Beast offers players and GMs a chance to follow the ongoing narrative of the Age of Sigmar universe, and brings the timeline forward to the Era of the Beast and the emergence of Kragnos, the End of Empires. This book recounts the events of the Broken Realms saga and updates the lore of major cities and the status of the gods of the realms. Era of the Beast details the lands of Thondia, allowing players to adventure in Ghur, the Realm of Beasts and includes new Archetypes to add to your Soulbound game. Lastly, from the swamps of the realms come the terrifying Kruleboyz — twisted, swamp dwelling Orruks who slink from the mire to cut their enemy’s throats! The book includes:
- A complete retelling of the Broken Realms saga.
- Advice on playing and running games during the Era of the Beast, and how the emergence of a new god (and the rise of a goddess!) have affected your character.
- Detailed information on Ghur, the Realm of Beasts, gives players a whole new realm to explore!
- Ten new Archetypes to play, including the Hurakan Windcharger of the Lumineth Realm-lords, the Knight-Relictor of the Stormcast Eternals, and the Melusai and Khinerai of the Daughters of Khaine.
- A new Species, complete with their own Archetype — the Draconith, bitter enemies of Kragnos!
- Over a dozen new statblocks for the Kruleboyz give GMs a deadly new foe to unleash on their players.