Please read our pre-order policy at the foot of the webpage before ordering (It is important when you want the order sent separately).
Please be aware that the following product is a pre-order and is expected to be released/restocked in November 2022.
As our supplier hasn’t provided a detailed release/Restock date, so it might delay. Thus, we strongly recommend you to order this item separately with all other items to avoid the possible late dispatch of the whole order.
In this fast, competitive game players are rival wildlife photographers on a hunt to snap photos of the elusive and illustrious birds-of-paradise.
Players lure birds to their tree from the jungle, take photos of the birds in their tree, and publish their findings. The photographer with the most citation points at the end of the game is awarded Nature Photographer of the Year and is the winner!
- Beautiful bird cards illustrated by Lauren Helton, a biologist and scientific illustrator!
- Build your own tableau of bird photographs and publications!
- Play solo or against friends!
- 113 cards (including bird cards, hybrid bird cards, and publications)
- 5 Player Mats
- 31 Insect Punchboard Tokens
- 1 Scorepad
At a Glance
- Number of Players: 1-5
- For Ages: 13+
- Playing Time: 25-60 min